What @cofiresale is about
- Without being too grandiose I saw a city I've called home for 17 years catch fire. I listened to the firefighters band radio and heard what sounded like a war just miles from my house. I wanted to help but I'm not skilled in anything but making my feet go around in circles. It was a helpless, gutting feeling that now consumes me.
- So, this is my attempt to help people who can actually help those in need. The redcross pikes peak. They have a disaster response team that was and is instrumental in the clean up of this and future fires.
- My goal is 20k, and it may sound like a lot. But if we get a key donors, and a lot of little ones. There is no reason we can't get to 20k or even more. The key to all is this twitter. Holding almost daily contest thanks current donors and asking, en mass, potential donors gives the industry a real feel for what their customers want. You vote every time you buy something. Remind them that a once of good will on their end will mean a lot to you when it comes time to buy your next bike.
- To be able to hand the local redcross a check for 20k at the finish of the pro cycling challenge stage in colorado springs would be amazing. To show the local community that the cyclist and bike races are more than traffic delays, and funny men in spandex. We give back when it's needed.
- If yo have any questions email mike creed at firstname.lastname@example.org